The Revelers Club Experience
Reveling and celebrating life with you is our sole purpose. We look forward to welcoming you back and are focused on the goal of reuniting you with our team’s familiar faces to serve you in a safe and sustainable manner.
- Hours of operation: All our restaurants will be open Tuesday-Saturday for dinner only.
- Reservations are required. In order to maintain spacing and physical distancing, we will be unable to accommodate walk-in guests.
- Guests who arrive without a reservation can join the waitlist by either scanning a QR code from signs placed outside the restaurant, through the website, or calling the restaurant. A text message will notify guests when a table is ready.
- Guests who have made a reservation will receive information about our dining guidelines in their confirmation email.
- Reception: Guests must arrive at their appointed reservation time.
- Tableside Experience: Providing exceptional service will remain our priority. We will be physically distant but dedicated to being socially connected.
Our Promise to You
We have always been, and will continue to be, fanatical about health and safety for our guests and our team. We will exceed all requirements set forth by our state mandates and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
- In accordance with King County’s mandate, all guests 12 years or older are required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination or a negative test result taken within 72 hours of your reservation at Aerlume, AQUA by El Gaucho, El Gaucho Bellevue and El Gaucho Seattle.
- All guests are required to wear face masks to enter the restaurant and when not seated at their table.
- Our restaurants will initially operate at decreased capacity based on current phasing guidelines. We are fortunate that our restaurants are large spaces with private dining rooms and outdoor spaces for you to safely enjoy.
- Parties will be seated at least six feet apart and tables will seat ten guests or less
- We will provide hand sanitizer on each table and throughout the restaurants
- Our menus will be single use only and recycled after each use. Contactless ordering is also available using a QR code to view the menu on your phone.
- Team members will follow stringent personal hygiene protocols including temperature checks and handwashing and/or hand sanitizer following all interaction
- All shared surfaces will be sanitized every 30 minutes
The Role of Our Guests
- Reservations will greatly assist us to ensure physical distancing. Groups will not be able to congregate during entry or exiting, so we ask your cooperation in following these procedures.
- If you arrive without a reservation, please join the waitlist by scanning the QR code posted outside, visit the website reservation link or call the restaurant to receive a text message when a table is ready.
We are honored by your trust and loyalty and are excited to revel and celebrate with you again soon.
I really question the wisdom of advertising this reopening so broadly, given that most of the state population is only allowed to engage in limited non-essential travel, which doesn’t include trips to Walla Walla for dinner. I know it’s extremely hard to be operating with such limitations but it’s better than having a resurgence of the virus on Walla Walla as the result of people traveling there for dinner. I really think it’s a her idea to be encouraging people to violate the stay at home order in their own counties.
Reveling and celebrating life with you is our purpose and honor. Each of our establishments will open when the local government allows, and we are committed to exceeding all safety guidelines.
Providing exceptional service will remain our priority and our safe dining protocols were created to ensure that our guests feel comfortable and cared for, while being treated to a truly special evening. While we are physically distant, we remain dedicated to being socially connected.
We look forward to welcoming you and reuniting you with our team’s familiar faces to serve you when the time feels right to you.
I would say maintaining my personal sanity categorizes this as essential travel…
Hi there. Will happy hour specials be available at at all considering the bar top is closed. Missing el Gaucho HH!!
We are not offering happy hour when we initially open. As the guidelines loosen with each phase, we will eventually add it back in to our offerings. We hope you’ll be able to join us soon!
Reservations seem to be limited to 5 persons.
Planning a graduation dinner for our son..
we’ll be 8, all from the same family.
Can you please confirm if it’s possible?
Due to the COVID-19 phasing guidelines, only 5 people are allowed to dine at the same table in a restaurant. The guidelines loosen with each phase, and each county is different. Our team would be happy to work with you on accommodating your party. Please call the restaurant to speak with a team member. We look forward to reveling and celebrating with you!
Looking forward to your reopening. Will we be able to make a reservation for outside dining for those who are not ready for inside dining.
Thank you – we are looking forward to opening as well! Outside dining will be weather dependent, but yes, you can request an outside table. We look forward to welcoming you!
We have been hard-core isolating since Feb 28th, due to my husband’s health. We are SO EXCITED to come to visit Aqua as soon as possible as we trust that Fire & Vine Hospitality has gone the extra, extra, extra mile to ensure guests’ safety. We aren’t wealthy or fancy people, we are just your run-of-the-mill working parents of small children, but feel that we can continue our vigilance by including such a reputable company in our socially distancing behaviors. We became Revelers Club members last year, and so glad we did! It makes eating out at restaurants as nice as this more obtainable for us. Booking our reservation now – thank you!
Thank you for your note and we are excited to welcome you! We can assure you that we are going above and beyond the guidelines to keep our guests and our team safe. We look forward to reveling with you!
Due you still plan on relocating El Gaucho Seattle? If so will the current location reopen?
Yes, El Gaucho Seattle will be moving to a new home later this year, located in the Union Stables Building on Western and Blanchard. COVID delayed construction a bit, but we are planning for a fall opening. We look forward to seeing you there!
Exactly what are your doing to ensure that the air we would be breathing while dining at your location on SW Broadway in Portland, is safe to breathe?
Thank you for taking the time to read through our safe dining overview and for reaching out. When we considered our plans to reopen, we examined every aspect of the dining experience at El Gaucho: from reservations, to valet, to tableside Bananas Foster. Our team is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable dining experience for those guests who feel ready to join us at this time. Unfortunately, there is not a way to test for COVID-19 in the air itself within our restaurants, grocery stores, hardware stores, churches and other public or private spaces. However, in order to prevent airborne transmission, our team will be wearing masks and we require that guests wear them when not seated. We are disinfecting every surface regularly and tables are properly spaced throughout the restaurant.
We completely understand if the timing does not feel right for you to return. Each individual must make this decision based on their own comfort level. We look forward to welcoming you back whenever you feel ready.
Are you offering any kind of take out service at this time? We’d prefer not to dine indoors yet, but are looking forward to a belated birthday date.
Yes! All of our locations now offer To Go options, including Celebration Packages specifically for birthdays and anniversaries. The menus are on the website. Please call the restaurant directly to place your order. Thank you!
What outdoor dining options are available at Seattle location ?
We have outdoor dining options at AQUA by El Gaucho and Aerlume in Seattle, and El Gaucho Bellevue. We hope you can join us soon!
I received a Revelers Club coupon for my birthday. I have reservations at Aqua on Wednesday. You mention contactless payment available, but will I be able to give my Reveler’s membership # to redeem the coupon?
Happy Birthday! Simply provide your Revelers card, name, phone or email to your server and let them know you would like to redeem your birthday gift and it will be deducted from your bill (gift is redeemable after $150 in food and beverage is reached). We are still testing total contactless payment, so you will be presented a bill at the end of your dining experience.
We look forward to celebrating with you!
I haven’t been to your restaurant in 10 years. I’ve also had a gift card for years. I am now celebrating retirement. I have reservations for Thursday Oct 1 and look forward to dining there again.
We look forward to celebrating with you, Kathy!
Hello! We have a reservation for today, Nov. 5 for two at 4 p.m. for outside dining. Forecast says rain. Is outdoor seating provided under a canopy?
It looks like your reservation is at Aerlume, which has a covered deck. We also have heaters to help keep you warm, but we suggest you plan to bring a jacket. We look forward to seeing you!